Points for Safety and Hygiene for Camp Operations 2020
We have completely restructured our brilliant programme with your safety in mind and have the space to run our camps safely and efficiently and still bring The Body Camp fun and loving vibes to all our guests.
- Upon arrival at The Body Camp gates sanitiser will be used on all bags and shoes. Guests will be requested to wash and sanitise hands before being shown to their rooms. We request that clothes worn to travel in are not worn again during your stay to stop cross examination.
- Guest numbers on site have been restricted on all camps to honour guidelines until further notice.
- All rooms will be sole occupancy or shared rooms with family members/partners or people you have been socially isolating with.
- Additional antibacterial soaps and sanitisers in all rooms.
- 2-meter clear areas will be in place for all circuit’s and training areas, social gatherings, pool area, sunbathing, eating areas & limited numbers in gym at any one time for safety measures. Reduced guests’ numbers should allow this to happen with minimal impact on guest experience.
- Hand washing areas and antibacterial hand sanitiser will all be increased and have easy access at all times.
- Training equipment will be disinfected after all work outs.
- Eating areas and snack times will all be served using larger tables and adequate space to enjoy and socialise at distance.
- Hikes and other outings will use additional transport for spacing and additional team to guide guests to accommodate restrictions.
- Increased cleaning regime to include daily sanitation of bathrooms, door handles, all fitness equipment and shared areas everyday by professional cleaners.
- All guests will have allocated work out mats, yoga mats, pool towels, sarongs and blankets in rooms to bring for sessions and for social times.
- Payments will all be taken on cards at the end of the week for any shop or treatments. Purchases will be prepared and packed in to bags and placed in rooms for you.
- All classes for mindset and cookery will increase and will be taken in smaller groups for social distancing so no one misses out.
- All taxis and transfers will be booked with a maximum number of 2 per car unless travelling with family.
- Should a guest show symptoms of Covid-19 during their stay, a quarantine room will be provided for the remainder of their stay and food delivered to their room in a safe manner. Should Covid- 19 be diagnosed, a guest would be moved to a specialist hospital for recovery.