If you want to never go on a diet again…you just need a “why” and to think “long term”!
Keeping up the daily momentum and not going on a quick fix diet is easier than you think. Find your WHY!
Your “why” is the main reason to continue and keep it up for life….
Reasons not to go on a short term diet fix and to understand your why.
- Lower body fat
- Increased sexiness
- Higher energy levels
- Lower stress levels
- Improved sleep
- Reduced risk of disease diabetes and stroke
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduced chances of cancer
- Longer life
- Happy and more positive mindset
Here’s the simple way to eat without going on a quick fix diet…..
- Eat minimally processed foods (Live food).
- Drink water (not soft drinks, not even diet drinks or zero drinks).
- Fill most of your plate with fibrous vegetables.
- Add lean protein to each meal when possible.
- Add splash of good fats, a few nuts, some avocado when possible.
- Include a little fibrous carbohydrates (brown rice) and front load your day with them.
- Keep portions small and eat regularly.
Remember to look at your plate and ask these questions..
- Is this real/live food?
- Are there lots of vegetables on it?
- Some high quality protein?
- Are simple Carbs (pasta/ice cream/chocolate/wine etc) on your plate? Did you earn them – Are they brown/live/complex carbs?
When shopping ….
- Look for things not in a packet.
- Don’t shop hungry.
- Always check the back for sugar content.
- If it has more than 2 ingredients – think twice about buying it.
- Think fresh and live.
When at home….
- Stock the fridge with as little temptation as possible.
- Fill up the kitchen bowls with fruit, natural/live foods and not sugary sweets.
- Avoid having alcohol in the house – make yourself have to go out and buy it!
- Buy a blender to make healthy shakes for quick fixes etc
There are no bad foods – only overloading yourself with a food causes you to be unhealthy!
Foods to earn / not eat often –
- Pastries /donuts /sweet foods
- Deep fried foods
- Sodas/fizzy drinks
- Proccessed foods/cheap foods
- Highly processed and sugar cereals/cereals bars
Guests at www.thebodycamp.com follow our principals after camp, with great success – now it’s your turn….without the aid of a restrictive diet!