Minimising Consumption and Waste
We adhere to Spanish law when recycling and have clearly labelled bins to separate plastics, cardboard, glass and tin.
We compost ALL food waste.
Any packaging that we use is 100% recyclable and or biodegradable.
A commitment to reducing our plastic consumption, for example we encourage the use of re-useable water bottles and no longer supply bottled water in plastic bottles.
Paper free office and accounts. We only print where absolutely necessary.
Reducing our Carbon Footprint
- Working in the travel industry we are aware that we need to look at as many ways as we can to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Reduce travel by holding online meetings whenever we can
- Car sharing
- Contribute to tree planting schemes to offset our carbon footprint.
- Encourage our guests to offset their own carbon footprint.
- Flexible working for staff.
Taking care to save water, light and heat in all our premises by educating staff and guests on our protocol to do this.
We ensure that our purchases are from ethically sourced suppliers, who pay fair wages and whose products do not damage the environment.