Create flipping awesome pancakes this Pancake Day with Ben’s easy to follow recipe.
This along with loads of other delicious recipes can be found in The Food Bible which is available to buy here.
- 1/4 Cup of flax seeds milled
- 2 Cups of gluten-free oats
- 1 Cup of sprouted and dehydrated buckwheat
- 1 Ripe banana
- 1 Cup of plant-based milk
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract/essence/powder
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Coconut oil for greasing
- Blueberries for garnishing
- 1 Teaspoon of baking powder
Blend the flax, buckwheat, and oats together until it looks like flour. Then add the rest of the ingredients and blend again until smooth.
Heat a frying pan over medium heat with a touch of coconut oil. Then, use a dessertspoon to spoon your pancake mix into the pan to create your desired shape. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Once they are made, layer up with coconut yogurt, banana, and blueberries and then drizzle with a touch of maple syrup.
Eat and enjoy!
You don’t have to use buckwheat in this recipe. Just add half a cup of oats instead.