Why do we never see a frog in a car park?
So, if you were a frog – where would your POND of choice be?
In today’s blog from the www.bodycamp.com, we are looking at which environment you put yourself in on a daily basis and why. We all know that nature is the best at finding itself the best place to thrive in life.
THE BIG QUESTION TODAY IS – WHERE DO YOU THRIVE?
One example is a frog – they always find a pond to inhabit, to be better and healthier!
Here are a few reasons why the frog chooses a pond instead of a CAR PARK…
- The water is good for them. (As opposed to concrete in the multi-story CAR PARK)
- Plenty of lily pads to chill out on at the pond. (As opposed to CARS passing by all the time at the CAR PARK)
- Plenty of healthy food at the pond. (Not much food in CAR PARKS)
- Greater chance to meet up with other healthy frogs to communicate at the pond…(Frogs love healthy frogs to become “mates” with!)
- Safe environment at the pond. (No chance of being squashed by a car!)
Now – let’s look at an unconscious, unmindful human being….
- Humans may choose a pond for a few hours that just makes them feel better in the short term and gives them a temporary distraction or “fun” time (pub/nightclub?)
- Humans choose to find themselves in environments that create money in bank accounts but create a withdrawal effect on their health bank account (long, dedicated hours at the “pond” office)
- Humans choose to be and spend time with people who have negative beliefs and views so they can talk about these and make themselves feel RIGHT!
- Humans find an environment that serves unhealthy foods which make them feel unhealthy in the long term (fast food cafes etc).
- Humans love to find (especially before sleeping) a place/object that supports THEIR view on the world – a TV set/IPAD/IPHONE….NOT WHAT NATURE VIEWS AND SUPPORTS!
Are you spending enough time in healthy PONDS?
Here are some examples of human healthy ponds…
- A gym/a green park outside!
- A good vegetarian cafe.
- The ocean or spending time relaxing by it.
- Spending time with positive people.
- The outdoors with nature and animals.
- The bodycamp in Ibiza or Mallorca.
- How AND WHERE you spend your precious time in life will dictate the quality of your life. Hop along!!!!!!! Be a FROG ……
Choose wisely and consciously!
Strategic Intervention Coach